Holy Smokes! What a privilege to be the first to comment on the Bilskemper’s blog. This is so exciting! From one blogger to the next, I think you guys have made a fine choice here. I love your header … nice touch. I definitely felt Iowa vibes when I clicked onto your site. Your girls are ridiculously cute, by the way … and I’m naturally not a “squeeze your cheeks” kind of person, but for them … yeah … for them, I might have to. =)
2 comments:
Holy Smokes! What a privilege to be the first to comment on the Bilskemper’s blog. This is so exciting! From one blogger to the next, I think you guys have made a fine choice here. I love your header … nice touch. I definitely felt Iowa vibes when I clicked onto your site. Your girls are ridiculously cute, by the way … and I’m naturally not a “squeeze your cheeks” kind of person, but for them … yeah … for them, I might have to. =)
Hi guys. The page looks nice.
Post a Comment